"I studied every thing but never topped.... But today the toppers of the best universities are my employees" — Bill Gates.... The Man`s say !

what do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just bookish knowledge alone is not enough for a person to excel.All toppers are not intelligent. :)
If all toppers are not intelligent ..do you say that bill gates has got fools in his company!
Ya thats a great saying and the realistic view of the world. Studies is just a qualification, confidence and will are the only thing that changes a man,.
Sajee it is not that every people who is topper in education in intelligent..it is true...even bill gates himself told that he was never a topper but still he is a intelligent man behind the existence of the company like Microsoft.
It doesnt mean Bill Gates has got fools, he has got people who think Smart
Then i must be working in bill gates company!! he he! I know some one here would tell that sajee try to get a job first!
Good topic to debate on. Attending classes, summarizing and writing the answers will help us be a topper. But intelligent people need not be toppers. :)
It is very very real.Look who rule us.They had education upto 4th or 5th and IAS holders are under these ministers!!So it is a world tradition!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid

I do not agree with you, it is not because of education. Educated people will never enter into politics.It is only with case of India.If you look at other countries it is not the same
But it is only in India where politics is in a very bad state and condition. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.