Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
good pay sajee. probably,the people in animation industry is not updating themselves with the latest technologies introduced in the industry. Whenever Kamal Hasan directs a film he imports all the technicians from abroad. :)
Nagalakshmi,

Did kamal direct a movie in his career? I never know. Can you tell me the movie name! really a new news to me!
"HEY RAM" is a movie directed by kamal hasan sajee.
Oh! Ok. Thanks for the information nagalakshmi. But there were not much animated scenes in that film i guess!
I dont think Indian is inferior in animation but still it will take time for people to understand the importance of animation in movie and then best talent will be shown..

Hanuman, Ganesha movies are though not outstanding when compared to other English animated movies..i think it is still appreciatable work..Talent doesnt mean outstanding but it should be impressive and creative...Previously India dont know what animation does in movies but slowly the field has gained importance and simultaneously many career seekers just do not know the career prospects as stated by NATARAJ..and miss theie oppurtunity..who knows whether the missed person is creative and talented one or not...
Yes rajani!

A lot of Hollywood SFX and animation work is outsourced to India. Walt Disney do have their animation studio in india.

So its only the animation in Indian movies which is inferior to Hollywood movies and we know the main reason behind this is money...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.