someone told me India has awesome animators ,but when i see the animation of India i feel bad

cant we create decent animation?

even kids now laugh at the special effects in movies
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are right Sajee, Indian animated films are seriously lacking in creativity and imagination. Also the characters are draw so badly that they look like as if small schoolchildren have drawn those characters!

American animation films are more better in quality because there is evidence of painstaking efforts being taken to create those characters, with great attention to detail. A thing that is severely lackingin Indian animations.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

May be because of shortage of sponsors in this field which again involves lots of money.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
As jayen said, it may be because of low budget and also the technology level usage is always lower than westerners..
Indian Animation is inferior to Others!!

Because

Indians feels themselves inferior to Others!!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I accept with you jayen and nataraj!

Kumaresh!, can you give example!

We don't have such high budget film , when compared to Hollywood or Chinese film industry.We do have plenty of talent but , animation is very time consuming and costly business.
Are animators well paid? If so, then it would be a motivating factor for them. It depends on human mentality too.Most people take up jobs which pay them high. Only few take up jobs they are really interested in.
I think our local animators had a mind that Indian people will tolerate all these.When they go out they do well.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Who said animators are not payed well. I have a friend who just finished bsc in animation he is working in animation industry as tester and he earns 1 lakh per month.
Sajee i never thought animation people get so much salary, did i miss a trick, i was thinking few years before for a career in animation and graphics, missed it..
Nataraj,

My aim is to become game designer...there is no other easy job like game tester in any field. You have to play games and you will be paid around 50k per month. Instead of working hard and getting paid for 30k in software field, we can look animation as careers!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.