Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Same here kalyani...

I tried to reply on this thread. But i dont even know what is equity shares..jayen it will be nice if you explain.
@Kalyani

Although the question is not meant for me,yet I am responding.You can start with any amount .
Jayen,

I still hold the bluechip shares like RIL, SBI etc. However sold of the shares like DishTV, RNRL etc bacause they are not performing well.

I choose DishTV because it is the sector leader at that time and considering the potential of DTH industry in India, there is a lot of chances to become it as a multibagger. However due to the mismanagement, it lost its opportunities and triggered me to pull out.

RNRL was the same story.

I still believe in the growth of ITC though I do not have any holding in it. I put one of my on it for right opportunity.

The next big one I am looking at is Hindustan Construction Company. I believe it has the potential to become multibagger. Lavasa is the big project and if it become success, you can make wonders from this scrip.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Wow Maverick you have a real insite into your investments. Frankly I had underestimated you in this sector. All members can just go through the above post of Maverick to understand what we are discussing here is just how cleverly to make profits from investment in equity shares by taking calculated risk.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Kalyani,

Chinmoy is right and I would like Soubhagya who is also a member here and investment analyst to add his knowledge here.

Just would like to add one thing, that investing in share market has one fundamental principle ie is higher the risk higher the return. What is your risk habitat has to be decided by you before entering this game of investment.

I feel you can just start with an amount of Rs.5000. Before that you will need a demat account which you can open with any of the Banks and that will cost you an annual fee.

I have invested in Glaxo Pharmaceuticals at 1870 today because its a leading pharma company in India whose R&D division is unmatched in India. The company has a strong dividend history and its share prices remain stable and shown gradual growth. I have never seen a big decline in its prices since years. For me its a strong buy for all at this price.

Friends this is all about investing in equities. Friends rather than equity, has anyone invested in currencies?Is it reliable and safe?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.