How many of you have invested in equity shares?

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Good well i have recently invested in glaxo at 1960 waiting for the share to touch 2200 soon.

In which shares have you invested recently maverick. Through this thread we will be able to explore greater opportunities in equity markets.

I have invested without any knowledge in share market in Reliance infrastructure previously but recently have invested any.. ;) :)
At what price have bought reliance infrastructure Rajani?

Jayen wrote:
[quote]In which shares have you invested recently maverick. Through this thread we will be able to explore greater opportunities in equity markets.[/quote]
Reliance
SBI
RNRL
Dish TV
ITC
many more but sold them off during recession time

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick for the disclosure. That means you have not invested in equities recently. If you have do disclose so that all members including me can invest in the script you have invested.

Also members do right the reasons why you have invested. For eg someone suggested to invest or you analysed the company through its annual report or because it is paying good dividend over the period of time, etc. This will give encouragement to new investors and the reasons for which we invest.

I have invested in Glaxo as it is a leading pharma company with a good dividend paying record as well as good research and development base in medicines. Also share price of this company has shown stable, gradual and steady growth. Price fluctuation in the stock price of this company are rare.

i have invested in glaxo,reliance power,acc,reliance..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You can consider buying TVS Motor and Kabra Extrusion both of which are cum-bonus.
This is a good discussion you have initiated Jayen!
I do not know anything about equity investments, from all your replies it seems to be a great idea.

What is the minimum investment required to start with and how to go about it?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.