I have reached at Rs1015.

So when I amgoing to get paid?

when boddunan will send me the pin.

and when my name will appear in Recent payments?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The payment report will be usually generated in the first week of every month. So if your earnings reach MPT(Minimum Payment Threshold) before end of the month your payment will be generated in the next month.

I think your earnings reached MPT after end of payment cycle. So I think you need to wait for a month. However, since this is your first payment, you may be asked to proceed the identity verification procedure meanwhile.

The identity verification letter will be sent in 1-2 weeks after your earnings reached MPT for the first time.

So wait for the letter and be prepared for the check as well B) . And don't forget the update your name as per bank records in the My Page -> Payment Profile section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you Maverick . ia m now waiting for the Identity verification letter from boddunan
I would like to add a point for other members that they are requested to update your payment profile and send a message to support team when you reach the Minimum threshold payment amount so as to save time of yours in payment.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul where is the support team link? Is it the contact us link? or it has some other link to contact support team.
Its the Contact us link in your Left panel.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.