Friends,

It's is time to celebrate as our first goal of bringing down the rank of this site below 10000 has been achieved today.All we should be proud of this moment.It only goes to show what we can attain and achieve by working together and with a purpose.Let us work with greater zeal to bring about further improvement.
7_2_210.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its really good news. Its big success that boddunan able to attract person other than members.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thats Great Ceeem sir you have come today with a good news.
Congrats to all my dear friends and boddunan team.
Still 13 days left in months we can work more harder...
@Jasmeet

I am very thrilled by this achievment onm the part of boddunan and its members.Yes,we must work harder than ever before to scale many more heights!
Its a very great achievement. ITs the time of bonus. Boddunan should provide some bonus to all active members and team members.
its a great news .....

congrats to boddunan
Atul is back so Rank will definitely Come down.
This is a Good sign that we are now With in top 10000 in Indian Rank.
This is a great achievement for us
It is a nice news to hear.Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Chinmoy, that's excellent news!!! We have finally achieved it!! Now the task is to maintain this and bring it further down!!!

HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yuppie boddunan is achieving lot of things now we should make sure that boddunan keeps improving more and more and it becomes famous in whole India and everyone will some day will know about it.
A long time dream has finally became true. Let's work more hard to bring it to three figure in another few months.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.