Hello friends, :)

Monsoons are around the corner,let us share with each other tips to make this monsoons season a smooth one.

These tips can range from household to personal care.

Lets make a database on how rainy season can be spent smoothly :)

Swetha Shenoy :D

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1]It is preferable to wear Open toed shoes;as this prevents the multiplication of bacteria when in closed toe shoes and excess water(when stepped on water logged roads) can also be thrown away.

2]Flip-flops are a no-no this season

Swetha Shenoy
The main problem I am facing with Rainy season is drying of clothes of my kid... :laugh:
Would feel good if I get a good tip for this problem here. :)
:ohmy: :huh: :lol: :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hi Deepti..You can get a drier, or if you have a washing machine, the inbuilt drier would reduce some of the problem. Besides, you can tie the wire in empty spaces like garages where some ventilation is ther and use hangers, or you can spread on staircase railings (if you have any). Of course.. these are all temporary measures and can be done only after clothes are properly drained.
Dangue is getting common during rains, so few tips are:
prevent mosquitoes by not allowig stagnation of water, using mosquito repellents, coils, long-sleeved clothes, mosquito nets etc.
Good morning to all my friends!

Two things come readily to my mind are the problems of water-logging with puddles of rain water which provide breeding grounds for mosquitoes spreading diseases like malaria and dengue and contamination of drinking water causing diseases like diarrhea and gastro-enteritis,jaundice etc.One must use mosquito net or repellant.I would personally prefer mosquito cream.Make it a point to drink boiled water.
If you are having a baby, always keep them warm and dry during rainy season. Because Babies are more susceptible to diseases and they easily catch cold, flu during rainy season.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]The main problem I am facing with Rainy season is drying of clothes of my kid... :laugh:
Would feel good if I get a good tip for this problem here. :)
:ohmy: :huh: :lol: :dry:[/quote]

Tie some ropes in your kitchen and put the clothes on it after being dried in a drier.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Many of you may be using Umbrellas in rainy season.Keep it open still it drains.Else its steel parts may get rust soon.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I believe the beat way is to use rain coat. The umbrella keeps your hands busy and you can't ride a two wheeler with umbrella. Sometimes, you may be without rain coat and get wet, Then you can change your clothes as early as possible and wipe your body with a towel. Also, it is advisable to take tea, coffee or whiskey/ rum.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Store personal IDs and other important documents in easily portable, waterproof package.

Keep rooftops and drainage channels free of debris to prevent home leakage problems.

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.