In recent times Siddha, Ayurveda,Homeopathy are also getting popular and these have less side effects than Allopathy.
Please share your views on this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe in Aayurveda. Becos it has cured acidity from which i was suffering from last 1 year :laugh: . I had taken many allopathy medicines but of no use. Ayurvedic treatment can surely cure diseases but bit slow. :)
"All system of medicine should work together" Dr. Jindal Dean GMC, Bambolim
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-June/179440.html
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-June/179478.html
Reaction by Dr. Santosh Helekar
Except Ayurveda,all systems are just 'pathy' i.e. curative system. Ayurveda system begins with life itself. This literally means- 'Science of life'. This is not just curative system like Allopathy. Ayurveda is the ancient Indian system or rather a way of life. If we follow the principles of healthy eating, exercise and yoga in accordance with Ayurveda, we shall not need any medicine or care. Mahatma Gandhi had aptly remarked that disease is the result of sins (our misdeeds). Simple living and natural or plain thinking will keep doctors away.
There is one system that has been ignored. this is naturopathy. This may be good.
It also happens that a particular system is best for particular disease. What we need is a coordination between different medical systems. However, we should live simple, eat simple and think honestly and avoid doctors and lawyers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very analytical and cogent views expressed by Gulshan.Although allopathy still dominates the field,the traditional systems of medicine too have been gaining popularity in recent years.
I like ayurveda more.. its the best.. no side effects.. more beneficial for health..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i go with ayurvedic is the best system of medicine...it has no side effects,it cures even chronic problems..
Beware of some so-called ayurvedic medicines which are being marketed today.These are just allopathic formulations.
There is lot of research going on regarding Herbal, Medicinal and Aroma plants. Can any body suggest the plants which will be helpful to maintain celibacy. (along with the method of usage)
@Gulshan, you have very nicely explained this point! I agree with you that Ayurveda is not just one system, but a way of life and conduct!! But with today's major lifestyle chnages, it is a bit difficult to practice, hence a prudent combination of some of these may work! Also it is a matter of experience that any one system may work for a person while it may not work for another person!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

To say what is the best system of medicine now a days we need to see which system suits to the todays major lifestyle and food habits society always used to have a bent on researching what kind of food suits the seasons but now a days people have welcomed the food of those places which does not suit our temperature and climatice conditions
ayurvedic homeopathy and allopathy are all good. for some diseases you cannot get good medicine in allopathy like jaundice, piles there is no medicine invented in allopathy for these. only ayurveda has medicines. but i say which system is best it depends on the kind of disease. ultimately it is the research that goes in medicine field which makes the best and suits to the present life style. ayurveda was great once but the research that our sages put and developed was not happening now a days in ayurveda but still for some diseases it the best
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.