why this happen my name is showing in recent payment befor weeks and till now i didnt got the cheque why is it so

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Your name is in payment list so payment process take 2 to 3 week so keep patient friend.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

2 to 3 weeks :dry:
isnt it a much longer time?
i may have to wait for a long time it means for my first payment as i m a newly joined member :(

@Mohammed Fouzan : Can you pls tel me when you requested for your payment to be sent to you?
Rashmi, 2-4 weeks is quite normal time. Can you show me any website which is paying in less than that time?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i use to post articles for a website which use to send payments through online transfer around the 1st or upto 3rd of every month. the amount was credited to the respective accounts of the members. it was hardly 2-3 days time.somehow if got delayed due to some technical reasons the payment was transfered upto the 10th of the month.
i think online transfer would be a good option sir.It can tranfer the money to the respective accounts with great ease and the members will also be satisfied as the payment will be faster.

Its just a suggestion.
thanks
:)
Yes 2 to 3 weeks is very big time interval payments should be honoured in days.

By the way what is the procedure for requesting payment.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
As technology improves we should also improve.Online transfering of money is good to avoid delay in payment , but Boddunan has some technical problems to practice it,I think

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Once our payments appear in recent payment list does it constitute that check has been despatched on that date.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The online transfer of payments have become very popular these days amongst most of the websites who offer the writers to post articles. i think Boddunan must also implement this system by giving a consideration on this.
I didnt got payment from boddunan till yet because i joined recently i try my best for this
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.