The properties of aspirin are well recognised in preventing cardiovascular diseases like heart attacks and strokes.It is known to have blood-thinning agents.Now the latest research shows it has anti-inflammatory properties too.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy- These matters are of expert medical knowledge. Thank you for providing such information. But I think we should act on medical advice for taking aspirin or any other medicine. Each individual has a different medical history.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Aspirin... Not the actual aspirin... The small dosage of Aspirin of about 75mg... is called as Ecosprin. This is used to cure Cardiovascular Diseases. The main use of this Ecosprin is that, it is "Blood Thinner". It does not allow to from blood clots in the blood vessels.
This Ecosprin is very safe drug. To demonstrate its safety, I can tell you that it can b e used by pregnant ladies too. It is the common drug prescribe for to-be-moms to help the blood flow to the fetus.

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti,thanks a lot for providing very useful feedback on the use of aspirin.

@Gulshan,

It's an OTC drug.Athough it is always advisable to take medical opinion keeping in mind one's individual constitution and susceptibilities to certain drugs, it's a common generic and safe one.
Thanks Chinmoy---

This drug is completely banned in some countries like US.... But in India, we use this drug.... In my pregnancy, I have used this Ecosprin... so have some knowledge regarding this drug... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you Chinmoy. I have actually not been taking any medicines since years. Thus, i may be unaware of medicines.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

very useful article...thanks for providing such an important information about aspirin..we were unaware about this fact..
Thanks a lot for your words of appreciation!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.