Good Morning to all my friends!

There is a wide-spread notion that the daily chores performed by the women can take care of the needs for regular exercise to keep themselves healthy and fit.But going by a reserch report it may not valid.It holds that it has no significant beneficial effects. Brisk walk has been found to be the most effective and popular form of exercise.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Chinmoy, good of you to take up this issue!!

[quote]There is a wide-spread notion that the daily chores performed by the women can take care of the needs for regular exercise to keep themselves healthy and fit.But going by a reserch report it may not valid.It holds that it has no significant beneficial effects. Brisk walk has been found to be the most effective and popular form of exercise. [/quote]

This is beacause most of the chores nowadays have limited the actual exercise involved because of increased use of automated machines. Traditionally, various chores such as washing clothes, utensils, sweeping and wiping floors etc. ensured that all the muscle groups in the body was worked upon. Women who still do these chores manually get a well-rounded exercise!

Especially making bed,kneading flour and squatting down on toes while wiping are great workouts for the staomach and hips!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree. Brisk walking is best exercise. The house work does not need so much physical exertion particular because of modern gadgets.Now they do not have to spend hours on house work like old women.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Kalyani,thanks a lot for your elaborate and valuable addition to the post.
@Kalyani..

A wonderful explnation of the topic has given by you...

This is a hard fact that in this modern era, only brisk walking can help otherwise, gadgets has made all work easy for a housewife.

Aastha Gupta
Thanks guys, but Aastha, one thing does make me wonder!!

All these modern gadgets have made our life easy then why has it become so hard us to enjoy a good health??

@kalyani,

I would put it down to a host of factors- especially the role of tension arising out of the complexities of modern life.
@Kalyani...

Obviously, we have become slaves to these gadgets, and we are so dependent on them now a days, that we don't prefer to take even a glass of water ourselves..
This has made up so lazy that even if we want to exercise to make us fit, we are not able to do so.. ;) :angry: :S

Aastha Gupta
@Aastha, you have highlighted this very well...
First we spend a lot of money to buy various gadgets in the hope that it will make life more easy for us, but then we end up paying doctors' bills because we don'e exercise!! :( :dry: :blink: :dry: :woohoo: :blink: :S

The consequences of modern living!!!

Looking at my Grandmother who sits straight at the age of 87, it proves that housework is a substitute for regular exercise.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I agree with Kalyani's points. These instruments have reduced the physical work.But still i think women can do more things in the house which will help their physique.

I think cleaning the house daily with a broom is a good exercise for women. But they should bend down and do that. If they do that with a standing posture, then there is no use. When there is no urgency,i used to sit down on the floor and have my food so that i can get up several times during my eating.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.