Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is difficult to stay without parents. I stayed in boarding when i studied 11-12. That time i always cried.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is difficult to stay without parents. I stayed in boarding when i studied 11-12. That time i always cried.

So for whole 2 years you cried for your parents. :blink:

I cried in the starting when my father left me in hostel but after that i became normal and always felt hostel like my home. :)
It is not good for a little child as this age they are effect to parents.If they are away from parents then it is isolation between them...........

I cried in the starting when my father left me in hostel but after that i became normal and always felt hostel like my home. :)

my marks also reduced because of home sickness. :( :( :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I am personally not in favor of sending children to the hostel or a residential school while they are very young.But once they take up professional courses it is something that they have to get used to, all 3 of my children have had to go since it is a matter of studies, though they dint want to ...I feel that it i a food experience for them to be independent and take responsibilities since they are old enough to manage on their own !
But take for example a home atmosphere where both husband and wife are busy and the children left in the care of maids or old parents who may not be able to do much and the child gets neglected .I feel in such a case it is better that the child is put in a residential school where he is taken care of and also his progress monitored ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

my marks also reduced because of home sickness. :( :( :( :( :(

That's true a child feel home sick in the starting but they get normal after sometime.There were lot of boys in my hostel and it happened with every one but they came back to normal after few days. :)
what parents think is if my child will go to hostel, he/she would much discipline and would be able to live a good life in future. My child would be very strong.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes its not that easy for a 5 years old kid to stay in hostel.I remember i went to hostel at the age of 17 years and it was tough in the starting to adjust there without my family of course it took time for me to adjust. :)

But i feel its all the parents who should be blamed for it as they find it difficult to spend time for their kids so they send them to hostel. :evil:

I think you would be away from your home in college, so that is fine if you live in hostel, because that is the only option to live comfortable.
But parents should understand, that they shouldn't send their 5 years old child to hostel.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes its not that easy for a 5 years old kid to stay in hostel.I remember i went to hostel at the age of 17 years and it was tough in the starting to adjust there without my family of course it took time for me to adjust. :)

But i feel its all the parents who should be blamed for it as they find it difficult to spend time for their kids so they send them to hostel. :evil:

I think you would be away from your home in college, so that is fine if you live in hostel, because that is the only option to live comfortable.
But parents should understand, that they shouldn't send their 5 years old child to hostel.

5 years kid is too small he/she can't do anything with his/her own may be its not good to see such a small chil to hostel i cannot think of my child to send to a hostel at this age. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.