I had been dragged into the hostel life at the age of 12.I thought i was too young to live in an hostel, staying away from my mother.It was when i reached there i almost had an heart stroke. There were 5 year old kids living in the hostel (residential school).Don't you thing that children of that age should definitely have a normal family time? Who do you think is at fault? The parents, who do not have time to spend time with the kids? Or,the Residential schools who encourage the parents for their sole profit earning motive?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes its not that easy for a 5 years old kid to stay in hostel.I remember i went to hostel at the age of 17 years and it was tough in the starting to adjust there without my family of course it took time for me to adjust. :)

But i feel its all the parents who should be blamed for it as they find it difficult to spend time for their kids so they send them to hostel. :evil:
Oh I had so many stints at hostels in different ages because of my father's transferable job.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is a real tough part in your life. I never stay in hostel but know the facilities and culture in hostel.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Five years is too earlier to stay at hostel.But staying at hostel is not a bad thing if you can adjust. You can learn lot of good things from your friends.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
No this is not right as they are very young for hostel life and for proper mind development 5 year child must stay with their parent till 12 years...........
Five years is too earlier to stay at hostel.But staying at hostel is not a bad thing if you can adjust. You can learn lot of good things from your friends.

The best thing we learn there is to be independent. :blink:

I lived in hostel for 4 years during my engineering course and those where the memorable days. :blink: :)
I have never spend my life in hostel.But yes when I used to take tuition class one small girl was supposed to send to hostel by her mother and she requested me to tell her mother not to send her to hostel.She was very upset.This is the time when they want to play and don't want any restriction.children should not be sent to hostel at very early age.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually hostel life is not at all good for children. It is good for elders and matured people. Regarding this we have nothing to say because it is decision of their parents. May be they are too busy to take care of their children or may be they have some other problems.
I have never spend my life in hostel.But yes when I used to take tuition class one small girl was supposed to send to hostel by her mother and she requested me to tell her mother not to send her to hostel.She was very upset.This is the time when they want to play and don't want any restriction.children should not be sent to hostel at very early age.

I have never been to hostels. I have seen the life of children living in hostels. I am happy to get good parents. They are very caring and possessive enough to keep me with them. They are always ready to stand beside me in any situation.

Hostel life makes your mind strong enough to live independently and face situations alone without anybody's help or support. Children living in hostels are therefore little tough by heart and they are fearless. They prove themselves to the world. Their inner calibre comes front.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.