What does everyone have to say about the new look and feel of the boddunan site???
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its good display and more user friendly thanks for improvement it will help to old and new both users.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

It is good, but the pages are loading slower than previous one.

Regards
Rakesh G

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Look and Feel comes with the trade off of something :) .

However, the page will load slower for the first time only. If you access the page again, it will take less than 25% time. Thanks to caching and compression technologies.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

saying about new look of boddunan...

boddunan was constantly updating from the beginning of the site itself by considering user feedbascks and suggestions..

new look of the boddunan is wonderful..
it gave more cool and professional look to boddunan..
the dark "space theme'looks good...

everything will have some drawbacks.. nothing is perfect..

let me notify the minus points so that it can be solved...

* some sections are having highly bright colours like light blue... this is not suggested while using for a white background..

* page load speed decreases , but you have answered it ...

* the sphere icon shown near to headings like that in the left menu bar will be more attractive if the size is reduced. I know that these globe like structure was adopted as a matching for the new "space" theme of boddunan...

* boddunan logo should be urgently changed.. select one from the contest which is also suitable for the background..

* font size of certain categories has increased which is not so essential.. very large letters will not look so beautiful...

these are only my personal views..
i'm not negatively saying about the change of boddunan..
justconsider as suggestions..

overall ... great work boddunan..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
The last time I was here it was blue! Don't mind, but I feel this new look is awful. The previous look was much much better. Especially, I miss the 'hot' and 'new' sections which we had previously. Most of the popular article directories have similar sections prominently placed on their home page. I strongly feel that the previous look should be restored as it was much more elegant and professional. Also the 'login' area should be on the top. What say guys..??
The new look is fine, especially the picture of the galaxy. My only suggestion is to put some other colour on the bar where the "Browse Content" and other tabs appear, as black is not appealing to all.
Sorry for missing them. In fact the new look is not yet completed. In order not to give too much break, we have omitted some feature of previous them. All of them will be added in a day or two.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We need all of your suggestions on the colors and other parts so that we can alter the CSS to match better look and feel.

Its really awesome now.....i like it...

ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
Just wondering if the color could be 'blue' instead of black..?? The same old blue..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.