Has any body got payment which has been sent to the members on 30th september?
I am waiting for my cheque
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The cheques have not yet released as our support team is scrutinizing the articles submitted by members and looking into the activities of the members. This is the main reason why we asked for 4 weeks of time after the payment date. Please be patient.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ohk .. thanks for informing ..

i'm also waiting for my cheque..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thanks I will wait for next 4 week.
I do not have any problem because I have already get paid once from this site
does the cheques was dispatched from the office... ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
They are scheduled to be dispatched on 25th of this month as we are in the process of finalizing payments. This time there are more number of payments generated.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

wow Great I am going to get another cheque with in a week from 25th october
Thats cool. By the way.. How many payments you have got before? And how much you have earned from the last payment?

last cheque I had received of Rs1010 and now going to receive Rs1317
That is just for my half an hour time spending in a month
Interesting. How come you earned so much money in just half an hour? Is it half an hour a day?

Why does Boddunan pay so less when they have written Rs.100 for 300 words? The quality of the article being average, are they supposed to pay just Rs.15? These are peanuts for writers who are writing since a long time and are fairly good, if nothing else.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.