The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the rule of boddunan is that we can't comment of other sites here.
Is it true?

But no one took the name of any site yet on the topic. :woohoo:

I was just confirming that if we talk about other sites.Is it legal or not?

This is legal up to some extent if you are not promoting the site directly or indirectly. Because you should as a moderator know better. No?

Yes he must know it. :laugh: No site tolerate it if some one does promotion of a site and ask to join people through his/her referral otherwise i think its allowed everywhere. :)
Is it true?

This is legal up to some extent if you are not promoting the site directly or indirectly. Because you should as a moderator know better. No?

I know it. What do you mean by some extent?

Want to make each day Accountable

Is it true?

Yes he must know it. :laugh: No site tolerate it if some one does promotion of a site and ask to join people through his/her referral otherwise i think its allowed everywhere. :)

Promotion of site and Commenting about a paticular site is totally different.
I know promotion of other site is not legal,but talking about other site is legal or not? That was my point that i kept here.

Is it true?

Some extent here means unless you are not trying to redirect members to other site openly in forums directly or indirectly. Mere reference of other site is not forbidden. We always mention Boddunan on other sites and forums otherwise how shall we introduce members here. I have many active members in forums who have come through my discussions, not necessarily my referral link alone. Although I have dozens of referred member here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is it true?

Some extent here means unless you are not trying to redirect members to other site openly in forums directly or indirectly. Mere reference of other site is not forbidden. We always mention Boddunan on other sites and forums otherwise how shall we introduce members here. I have many active members in forums who have come through my discussions, not necessarily my referral link alone. Although I have dozens of referred member here.

Thanks for this Explanation. I got it.

ronark, we should not discuss about any other moneymaking sites over here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ronark, we should not discuss about any other moneymaking sites over here

I guess the time has come to lock this topic, thanks everyone!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.