The topic is locked.
In Boddunan Family we have more than 3000 members.
If everybody will give 30-40 page impression so we can easily reach at our Goal but I think that around 50 members are only active here so friends try to be more active here
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Soubhagya,
Well we get more than these page impressions, and members are also very active ,yeah little bit less active on forums but its okay.
As we grow with time we will get more active members.

Your idea of dividing the work and multiplying the success is very good. But we believe that member have its own choice.

It may happen that one active member gets offline suddenly for sometime due to some reason, me too got little busy in my office work. But our impression never decreased because of the article reading by the visitor/users. we continuously get hits through search engines and weblinks.

So I feel its not good to force users to give impressions, also google monitors all hits. Its better not to go by wrong way when we get the same from the path we are following.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul I am very much aware about adsense terms so I have never asked to give more page impressions to Earn money from adsense.
My intention was lets take each person one section to improve in which the member like or feel comfort thats what I want actually
Yes soubhagya, I am ready for this,thats why i said,

"Your idea of dividing the work and multiplying the success is very good. But we believe that member have its own choice."

by this meant that lets members choose their area of interest and contribute more..

so tell your favorite section on boddunan

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
hi you are absolutely right, i am just join this community 2 days back and now will be active more as possible by me so lets friends be active user of this nice growing community.

regards,
dr.chirag
Hi Atul Mine is definitely the forum section.
I love to write there.
I was talking about divide the work means because if we all engage at same section then other part will not be getting popular due to less activity
Good spirit chirag
We need some active members to grow our site.
stay active here more and more
hi you are absolutely right, i am just join this community today.

p.venkateswararao
Then it will be easy to do it, when divided.
Thank you said by: Mary
Mere membership does not matter. what matters is active members. There are not more than twenty active members inclusive of webmaster and chief editor, editors and moderators. Thus work is already divided among active members. All active members are writing articles, participating in forum and other activities. We have some new active members as well. They are doing well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary
yes some are active but but many are not regular. few of us do daily log in and we can see them online.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.