The topic is locked.
As per current news mallika sherawat is ready to show her naked body in front of camera if she gets sufficient money for that.
is it because

western culture/public demand/she forgot Indian culture/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello soubhagya das,

Indian films, TV serials, audiovisual advertisements and even Page-3 people in their public lives have become so peculiar that you do not have any option except turning your head away from those sights.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]As per current news mallika sherawat is ready to show her naked body in front of camera if she gets sufficient money for that.
is it because

western culture/public demand/she forgot Indian culture/[/quote]

They need MONEY and FAME.. Thats all, they don't care about anything...

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
But Dont you think we are loosing our culture so we should try to stop all these.
so that our next generation can see our real culture
We can stop all these in India. But what about the Hollywood? Don't your children/next gen watch them if it is stopped here?

You can restrict one here but it will lead to many such things in future. Better try to educate our-self and train our children not to be habituated with those things. It all depends on how you manage. If you put complete restriction on your children, they will definitely get more enthusiasm to see those things and they will follow illegal routes as well.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is a better idea Maverick.
But I do not know why when I see Epic of Mahabharat in television I like to be live 5000 years ago .
I am not satisfied with current life style it is may be due to I am living this life style
I think we can never expect our INDIAN culture back. Indiand are moving for other cultures and all others are moving towards our great INDIAN culture. Hope all INDIANS will realise the greatness of INDIAN culture.
We should not blame west for all our problems. Nudity is not new to India. We may read ancient literature and visit caves of Ajanta and Elora to witness our own culture. Nudity of women satisfies the male lust irrespective of West or India. Of course, it is not desirable that nudity be allowed to the extent of vulgarity. Censor Board is there to monitor any offensive material. West has also certain yardsticks against offensive material. Many western sites on internet give warning about adult content. There should be similarly be in our country some mechanism to protect children and others who may be offended from adult content.

Moreover, there is nothing wrong about Mnalika Sherawat or any one posing nude. The magazine Debonair is published since decades. This magazine contains three or more nude images. But these are artistic and pleasure to see.

We need to maintain balance in life. Sex, nudity and glamour is also a part of life but one should not be too much obsessed. One must devote more time to job and only some time to enjoyment of whatever type.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello Mr. Das,

Regarding the topic " Naked Bollywood", I do understand your concern regarding we loosing our culture & also its impact on the furture generations.....

Well in my personal opinion I will say that its all our mindset to look at things as a matter of fact every coin has two sides so as for the situations as well.
Controlling the future generation is not in our hands but what is their with us is to get along with their thaught & shape the way they thing.....Coz its not possible for everyone to be with their loved once all the times but haan ...the teaching & the basic foundation will let them take good decisions & undersatnd the things.

Nobody is born with our without culture. I feel every act has a story of its own...their are times when its tough for a specific person to explain it to the world.....

I believe in accepting the People & forgiving as much as I can...

well...forgive me too if I have written something which I should havn,t.

Regards
Ruchika
Hello friends,

We all are humans and are likely to commit mistakes and pickup bad cultures too. Yet, there should be a defined limit for tolerance. We should always be aware of any self-destructive elements that we accept out of ignorance.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
Hello friends,

Even Tulasidas wrote ...
"koii nrip hohi amey kaa haanii"

That means ...
"Let anybody rule our country; how does it harm us".

That thinking has to be changed. We will have to object and stop aggressively if someone tries to tear-off our clothes.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.