Really I am so happy to be back here after long time.
If not mistaken I have log in to this site almost after more than 45 days or so.
I was always thinking of log in to this everyday but could not make it due to some or other reason.
I was busy and still busy on another two sites where I am earning almost every week on an average $25 to $30.
And as human being I am sure you will agree with that automatically one will spend their time more where they can earn money fast.
I am happy to read some discussion and give my comment on the same.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ok.. Do participate in forums more from now on wards. It is really interesting while working here..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
If not mistaken I have log in to this site almost after more than 45 days or so.
I was always thinking of log in to this everyday but could not make it due to some or other reason.
I was busy and still busy on another two sites where I am earning almost every week on an average $25 to $30.
And as human being I am sure you will agree with that automatically one will spend their time more where they can earn money fast.

:) Welcome back
Welcome back. :)

It happens with us all where we think we earn better we work on that site. :blink:

Welcome back Shrihari. I am looking forward to your active participation in forum. Keep Rocking!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Welcome back Sawant. I know you are a good writter and a League is running, so you can participate there.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hey Shrihari, nice to see you here. Ever since I became active here, you weren't seen. I thought you are a new member here :laugh:
I am glad to see you back Shrihari, I am sure you'll be posting more frequently and also you shall enter in to articles section to make your contribution.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It happens with us all where we think we earn better we work on that site. :blink:

Nothing is wrong in that and all of us try to be active on those sites that pay better. It is a competition to earn through less work..

Nothing is wrong in that and all of us try to be active on those sites that pay better. It is a competition to earn through less work..

Yes there is nothing wrong with it. Its personal choice as there are plenty of sites available on net to earn these days. :)
Surely my friend I will try my best to spend at least one to two hours daily on this site.
Thanks for reminding
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.