Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lee Jae Ku, a taekwondo master from South Korea, came to the City more than 16 years back. Since then, his entire life has come to revolve around Bangalore. Lee lives with his wife, Elysia Nasoon Sook, in Kuvempu Layout. Their two sons, Peter and David, study in a boarding school.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/306591/bangalore-known-its-openness.html

Bangalore is a great city with regard to social life since it is cosmopolitan and one can find people from all over the country living there in harmony...However, the infra structure is far from good, in fact with the metro work going on all over the city it is a nightmare...

True, I often visit Bengaluru and experienced the problems what you said. Its no more that old Bangalore.

It is becoming like Mumbai or Delhi , since the growth has overtaken development and they are unable to keep pace with it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lee Jae Ku, a taekwondo master from South Korea, came to the City more than 16 years back. Since then, his entire life has come to revolve around Bangalore. Lee lives with his wife, Elysia Nasoon Sook, in Kuvempu Layout. Their two sons, Peter and David, study in a boarding school.

Bangalore is a great city with regard to social life since it is cosmopolitan and one can find people from all over the country living there in harmony...However, the infra structure is far from good, in fact with the metro work going on all over the city it is a nightmare...

It's indeed, a very cosmopolitan city like Kolkata and faces the same problems which Kolkata does! I have never been to it but whatever I understand from my friends the city is bursting at its seams and losing its old charm.

It's indeed, a very cosmopolitan city like Kolkata and faces the same problems which Kolkata does! I have never been to it but whatever I understand from my friends the city is bursting at its seams and losing its old charm.

Very much so, the old Bangalore is gone forever, I grew up, abd studied in bangalore and those days bangalore was a beautiful city filled with greenery,clean wide streets and everything about it was charming...But now it is becoming an over crowded filthy city with poor infrastructure !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very much so, the old Bangalore is gone forever, I grew up, abd studied in bangalore and those days bangalore was a beautiful city filled with greenery,clean wide streets and everything about it was charming...But now it is becoming an over crowded filthy city with poor infrastructure !

Years back when I was in Bangalore, I loved the city, it was really clean and beautiful with lot of gardens but lately as I hear, it has turned into yet another metropolitan like Mumbai, Pune bursting at seams with heavy influx of people from outside. Whatever efforts are taken, they become useless in face of the fast pace with which people come in! After all, each city has limitations when it comes to infrastructure. One can only accommodate so much at a time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I have heard it that Bangalore is better than other cities of India but personaly I have never visited Bangalore. :)
Though Bangalore is becoming like other cities, but then too it is better then other cities. And apart from other things, Bangalore has the best weather I think.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Years back when I was in Bangalore, I loved the city, it was really clean and beautiful with lot of gardens but lately as I hear, it has turned into yet another metropolitan like Mumbai, Pune bursting at seams with heavy influx of people from outside. Whatever efforts are taken, they become useless in face of the fast pace with which people come in! After all, each city has limitations when it comes to infrastructure. One can only accommodate so much at a time!

Kalyani, I also blame the authorities since their planning is always short sighted and doesnt take any future happenings into account unlike other countries where they only need to make some minor adjustments to accommodate changes...Almost all our cities face the same problem once they start growing and people are the ultimate sufferers

Though Bangalore is becoming like other cities, but then too it is better then other cities. And apart from other things, Bangalore has the best weather I think.

Is that so ? Then I shudder to think what those cities would be like? Bangalore is bad enough ...

2 or 3 years back I have visited Bangalore once. It's so fast and busy comparing our state.....
shopping malls everywhere and people spend a lot of money too.....social life too comparing our state
I saw one or two parks, but sad to say greenery is almost vanished....
Bangalore is nothing but a market to sell products of big companies and firms

Meera sandhu
2 or 3 years back I have visited Bangalore once. It's so fast and busy comparing our state.....
shopping malls everywhere and people spend a lot of money too.....social life too comparing our state
I saw one or two parks, but sad to say greenery is almost vanished....
Bangalore is nothing but a market to sell products of big companies and firms

Yes, Bangalore is a Metropolis. Naturally it's fast
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.