One of my online friends who comes from a different country from the far east was telling me about her life.She lives with her brother and his family along with her mother.Apparently, although the house belongs to her mother, the sis in law had issues and asked them to leave the house. The brother intervened and made them stay in a portion of the house consisting of a room and bathroom only. The only luxury she has is a laptop given by her brother and she manages to earn about 30 dollars a month through the net and lives a frugal life with her mother with occasional help from her brother... Inspite of all this , she is cheerful and comes across as a very positive person...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of my online friends who comes from a different country from the far east was telling me about her life.She lives with her brother and his family along with her mother.Apparently, although the house belongs to her mother, the sis in law had issues and asked them to leave the house. The brother intervened and made them stay in a portion of the house consisting of a room and bathroom only. The only luxury she has is a laptop given by her brother and she manages to earn about 30 dollars a month through the net and lives a frugal life with her mother with occasional help from her brother... Inspite of all this , she is cheerful and comes across as a very positive person...

I appreciate your friend's attitude. She has seen the picture in true perspective. She knew that whatever she got from her brother was the ultimate. Instead of complaining, she accepted the reality and leading her life cheerfully. Very few are blessed with such traits.

I appreciate your friend's attitude. She has seen the picture in true perspective. She knew that whatever she got from her brother was the ultimate. Instead of complaining, she accepted the reality and leading her life cheerfully. Very few are blessed with such traits.

True, she is doing the best she can by earning through PTCs and discussion forums but since her engish is not good she is unable to write good articles and earn although I tell her to try doing so, in time she is bound to improve...her discussions are always good and well thought out and she is always friendly and polite...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is indeed so very sad, but that is life for so many people, filled with worries and hardships. In spite of all those hardships, your friend manages to remain cheerful and get by, I am sure she will get past this phase soon. It is very few who can keep a smile on their face during adverse times, give her my best wishes and regards.

Also, if she is well educated and is interested in earning through survey sites, let me know and I will send you details which you can forward her. I would be glad if I could give any little help I can!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If we just care to see the world shedding our own blinkers, we can find endless such grim struggles even in our backyard ! :dry: :dry: :dry:
Everyone lives in his own peculiar circumstances. everyone has to make best of the situation in which placed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If we just care to see the world shedding our own blinkers, we can find endless such grim struggles even in our backyard ! :dry: :dry: :dry:

I agree that life is tough for many people especially so for the lower middle class people people with some basic education...I see those youngsters (sales persons) carrying huge bags full of goods looking tired, pleading with you to buy something, feel so bad...but that is life and it is unfair in some ways !

What particularly disturbs me is the future of some of our youngsters who have been pursuing studies in IT and related fields given to the terrible state of affairs in the US and European economies. What is of interest is that these graduates and post-graduates require immediate employments soon after they complete their education otherwise they are branded out-dated given to the faster rate of obsolescence in this domain.
This is sad on part of your friend. Yes for some people life is hard but its our own capability how we make our life better from the things we have I appreciate your friend that she is working hard to come out of that messy life which her sis in law made for her. :blink:
It feel that she is doing her best. This is nothing but honesty. IF god is there, then he will definitely help her. Usha just advice her, just go on like that with truth and honesty. Soon she will get a good time.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's sad to hear and I think life is full of up and downs. This is her down time and soon she will reach the up time if she does't loses her confidence. She can start for Boddunan itself and I hope there are many good English expert here who can guide her.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.