{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9387]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9387]}

Sitting in the middle of the bench while there are a lot of rooms around makes me think that Love is blind. This is the most cute quote about love I have ever read.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Something different definition.But here in the picture it is not room right. then you need to change it as park :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Something different definition.But here in the picture it is not room right. then you need to change it as park :)

See those empty spaces on both sides of the lovers on the bench
Love brings nearer. This is the meaning of the new definition. Even otherwise love means deerp attachment to one another which essentially is nearness or even merger of two personalities in one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Devyani Sarkar
Love brings nearer. This is the meaning of the new definition. Even otherwise love means deerp attachment to one another which essentially is nearness or even merger of two personalities in one.

Attachment is possible when people are nearer to each other
one should enjoy the other person's company.Then only it can be said to be true love....

Meera sandhu
one should enjoy the other person's company.Then only it can be said to be true love....

Now it may be time pass. Many example have in my list.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I will say that atleast once in whole life span, a person will sit with his darling like that.

I will say that atleast once in whole life span, a person will sit with his darling like that.

Otherwise, there is no difference between persons in olve and Railway commuters.
one should enjoy the other person's company.Then only it can be said to be true
love....

Enjoying someone's company will be more intense when the distances are melted
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.