Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have seen many people enjoying an excellent state of health ..even in older age they had no arthritis problems.. when i asked them they told me that they take bath with cold water even when temperature is as low as 1 degee.. so i was amazed at that...
it is said that cold water bath is good for skin and muscles while some believe that hot water bath is good for nervous system of body. which of these do you prefer?

Whenever it rains, I used to collect rain water. I will use it for bathing. It gives me an immense pleasure.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Normal water is ok but warm water(not hot) is also good.If we take water from tube well ,water is comfortable to bath as it is cold in summer and warm in winter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I prefer to take bath with cold water. It is the most refreshing. But I guess it's not practical to take bath with cold water in places where there is winter.

Mala Jaiswar
I prefer to take bath with cold water. It is the most refreshing. But I guess it's not practical to take bath with cold water in places where there is winter.

Yes aged people may have some problem with cold water in winter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Cold water makes hair look healthier and shinier.Pouring cold water on the hair closes the cuticle which makes the hair stronger.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.