it is said that cold water bath is good for skin and muscles while some believe that hot water bath is good for nervous system of body. which of these do you prefer?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always bathe with water drawn fresh with submersible pump. This is cool (not cold) in summer and warm (not hot) in winter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i prefer normal bath from the tap water

only exceptions is, during extreme cold climatic conditions, i take bath in warm water

Swetha Shenoy
it is said that cold water bath is good for skin and muscles while some believe that hot water bath is good for nervous system of body. which of these do you prefer?

Neither hot nor cold water. Lukewarm water bath is my preference
I prefer to have warm water baths, neither to hot nor too cold, my be during winter months it is better to have the water temperature slightly higher than the usual...either way neither very hot nor very cold bath is good for our health and especially for the skin..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kerala's temperature remains almost same except a few variations. So, I do prefer normal water. Yet do feel lazy during monsoons.
I prefer to bath twice a day..to give cooling effect to brain.....
Even after 12 pm, am ready!!

Meera sandhu
I used to bath in normal water alone. In Chennai, we cant even think of hot water at summer. At that time i will use ice cubes to have a cool bath.

I am having cold water bath at early morning every day. I like to have cold water bath.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I prefer normal room temperature water which does not effect the health and body. I have tendency to suffer from cold and cough off and on.
Warm water makes the blood rush to our skin, and cool water makes the blood rush to our organs.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The extreme is not good. One must use lukewarm water for bathing as too hot water is bad for skin because it makes the skin dry and itchy.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.