Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate the word "sorry".Often when we did any mistakes we just say sorry and passes away from that mistake.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Mine is a big list of words which i hate. But among them I hate the word "BYE" when any close and dear ones say bye i feel so bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

the words 'good' or 'bad' is most irritating to me. When people say something is 'good' or 'bad' they don't state what makes it 'good' or 'bad' . The 'good' and 'bad' terminology is subject to many many interpretations which may not be clear to the other person. You may say that classical music is 'bad' as per your subjective preference but that does not state much. What is 'bad' about classical music is not stated by you!

Mala Jaiswar
Actually there will be many words in English which we hate. But we have to use them though those irritate us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I some times hate the word "please".I don't like to hear this word when I don't want to do any work and someone force me to do that work by saying "please".

Sharmistha Banerjee
I some times hate the word "please".I don't like to hear this word when I don't want to do any woand someone force me to do that work by saying "please".

All Americanisms annoy me
Every human being is having his/her own likes and dislike. We love to use some words. those are the words we will be using frequently while we communicate. On the other side, We don't like or hate few words. Some will get irritated when he/she hears some particular words. I hate the word 'Revenge'.

The persons who are in marketing field , they are getting irritated while they hear the word 'Target' espcially at month ends.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I find most Indians using certain words without actually knowing when and how it is meant to be used - for example words like COOL and ROCK is used for everything possible sometimes making you laugh with amusement !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I some times hate the word "please".I don't like to hear this word when I don't want to do any woand someone force me to do that work by saying "please".

Why do you feel that way? In fact Americans and Americanism is far better, easier and least fussy compared to British.But yes it is matter of personal choice. However, I would rather say I love American ways rather than saying 'I hate British ways'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why do you feel that way? In fact Americans and Americanism is far better, easier and least fussy compared to British.But yes it is matter of personal choice. However, I would rather say I love American ways rather than saying 'I hate British ways'

Of course they are a matter of personal choice. The reason for my hatred of Amercanisms is they are rude. I hate calling my grand father, "Hi, grandpa."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.