The topic is locked.
Congratulation to Sandhyaji and Sunilji for winning the first episode contest.
Lets arrange a big party.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Admin hasn't declared the result yet. You have already declared it asking a party too :lol: :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P
Thank you chetta. Hoping, for the next episode you will also participate :)

Meera sandhu
Am going to kill you, if you add a 'ji' to my name anymore. that ji can add distance between hearts a lot.

Meera sandhu

Ram Bhaiya, result will be declared on 13th. Please look at the date that has 13 included in it. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Am going to kill you, if you add a 'ji' to my name anymore. that ji can add distance between hearts a lot.

Check earnings under commuity menu already 999.99 credited to you.Sandhyaji. :P :P :P :P :P

Check earnings under commuity menu already 999.99 credited to you.Sandhyaji. :P :P :P :P :P

again Sandhyaji :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
am giving final warning :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Ram Bhaiya, result will be declared on 13th. Please look at the :woohoo: :woohoo: date that has 13 included in it. :laugh:

Already credited in earnings page just look.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes, it's credited. What about you Sunil?
alos, can anyone clear the doubt, what's this contests and awards---1515.
it's seen constant for a long time. What's actually included in this list?

Meera sandhu

Already made a distance and you are a greatstar of boddunan ji.

Already made a distance and you are a greatstar of boddunan ji.

why are you saying like this?
you have changed a lot

Meera sandhu

Ram Bhaiya, result will be declared on 13th. Please look at the :woohoo: :woohoo: date that has 13 included in it. :laugh:

Already credited in earnings page just look.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh yes it has already been added although this is a surprise for me. This was to be announced on 13th. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.