There can be no two opinions that our object or end must be good.

But what about the way we accomplish our ends.

Mahatma Gandhi held that ends should also be pure. Once he remarked that he would not like independence if this was through bad means or violence.

Others say that ens justify the means.

What do you say? Should we employ honest and good means to attain our object? Or it is more important to achieve- by hook or by crook. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For me the way also matters a lot else there would be no happiness in making that end meet. U'll still feel empty..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Mahatma Gandhi held that ends should also be pure. Once he remarked that he would not like independence if this was through bad means or violence.

What do you say? Should we employ honest and good means to attain our object? Or it is more important to achieve- by hook or by crook. .

Of course not ! It is even more important to take the straight path to achieve anything otherwise a day comes when we will not be able to face ourselves, that is of course if one has a conscience , otherwise political and business class dont seem to have any but at the same time thrive in life ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe in 'Honesty is best policy' and never prefer crooked means, even if I can get more benefits. Instead, I may not get everything in this life due to my principle. Yet am happy with what I get through true means

Meera sandhu
Honesty is the best policy.If we are honest we can achieve our target.But now a days it has disappeared.People just choose the wrong path for their success.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Honesty is the best policy.If we are honest we can achieve our target.But now a days it has disappeared.People just choose the wrong path for their success.

yet, if you don't want to regret in future, let us follow right paths. It may be a little hard and difficult. But its success gives you the happiness that nothing can give you.

Meera sandhu
All will agree that we should follow path of honesty. But what about peace or violence. It is considered by Gandhian that we should never use violence for attaining our goal. If the other person is very obstinate and does not understand the language of peace, would you adopt tit for tat or follow the noble means of tolerance and non violence towards him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All will agree that we should follow path of honesty. But what about peace or violence. It is considered by Gandhian that we should never use violence for attaining our goal. If the other person is very obstinate and does not understand the language of peace, would you adopt tit for tat or follow the noble means of tolerance and non violence towards him.

I feel that even though one should avoid violence as far as possible but sometimes it is necessary to take up violent method to bring a peaceful end.For instance, if a terrorist attack a nation, then it would be stupid to follow the policy of tolerance and non violence.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I feel that even though one should avoid violence as far as possible but sometimes it is necessary to take up violent method to bring a peaceful end.For instance, if a terrorist attack a nation, then it would be stupid to follow the policy of tolerance and non violence.

very often, we need to take decisions according to situation demands.....violence or non-violence methods

Meera sandhu

Food for thought! I believe there are many situations in life when you come across people or conditions where your politeness or calmness is considered your weakness and you have no option but to follow the tit for tat policy.

Live in the present :)

At that time Mahatma followed that one so he got success but now a days we cannot follow this as no one will leave us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.