Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have an idea to multiply this money. We can show some magical trick with 2 pennies and earn some money.
We can also buy a pen with this and sale it off for Rs 5. Likewise we can multiply the money. I don't think their is any other way to use it productively.

Nice tips, but if your product remains unsold or face to a loss.then :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It depends on your sales tactice. If you are presentable and good voice and talking quality, you can win this whole world. Believe me, I have worked in a marketing company for 2 months and became a trainer. I was good in sales. I have sold Rs 5 product for Rs. 100. Same tactice is followed by all sellors in the markets. People hardly know the orginal price of the product.
This is also a business.
I would like to start a business with Rs 2.
Friends this statement was said when 2 pennies had great value. Now it is worthless.
Nobody can give you the best answer to use it.

Exactly, it is just a statement ...which actually means that when you are down to last penny what would be your choice? only basics or does something else also have the same kind of importance in your life ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.