The topic is locked.
IS There anyone whose last revenue is not added in his whole earning.My earning is not added or admin miss it to add in my account....................................................Please help me.............................
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Did you mean your total earnings amount is not correct?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

My revenue sharing amount of last month is shown in the list but not added. I think it will be done bit later as usual. There is nothing to worry about it.
I think the earnings take time to get updated in the account don't it shall be updated soon if not done. :)
Yes, revenue sharing of last month and latest Member of week awards are not credited to our accounts. Hoping it will be done once the site becomes functional as before.

Meera sandhu
Bachhan Maverick has asked a question to u and you should answered. You created the thread and should continue.
Earnings are credited after some time .Now the site is in under maintenance and I think it will be updated soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
sorry sir my delay answer but my confusion is clear there is no mistake in total amount it take time to get updated...................
No I have received one revenue.But it took long time to update because of the new site.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Don't worry friends,admin already announced all are safe and updated soon.

I think the earning pages are updated up to 24th of this month. There might be a few awards or rewards pending but those can be added on request.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the earning pages are updated up to 24th of this month. There might be a few awards or rewards pending but those can be added on request.

How can you say that? when the site will come with full function.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.