Hi everyone,

since everyone's goal here at Boddunan is to make money online (Full time or part time), I just thought I would start this thread that would serve as a motivation for those looking to make money online. To start with, believe me, making money online is not difficult at all. You just need a clear focus. It is no different than working online except that in online , the possibilities are limitless.

Anyways, in this thread, I would share an experiment I did recently and it was a huge success.

Experiment Details:

Two days back, I organized a webinar on "How to start an Online Business". The webinar was kind of a teaser and was only slated for 45 mins. Now here's what I did. I send the webinar invitation to 200 people and of them 112 attended. Now what I did was, I did not take any payment from them upfront like other internet marketing people do. I just said that if you learn something of value from my webinar and only if you are going to take action, then pay and that too only $5 as I am not doing this for money.

I gave my presentation and wrapped up the session in 45 mins and I thought there would only be a few who would pay 'coz once you get the product who pays. People like free. But I was wrong. Within half an hour I received payments from 42 people. Some of them even paid more as they thoroughly liked it. I am even getting mails from clients asking me to work on their websites and to consult them.

Observation:

If you offer something of value, people would definitely come to you. Be confident and look to satisfy customer needs first.

Conclusion:

It is time to take action. Don't ever think that you are not ready for it. You won't know unless you try. This was my first live webinar, if I had failed, I would have learnt from it and would avoid the mistakes second time around.

Proof:

I am not the one to boast or talk bulshit. So here is the proof for the skeptics.

Note: I am still receiving the payments. Also I have not described the experiment in great detail. I would cover that on my personal blog with tips and actions for you all. But for the time being this would suffice I guess.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is nice. You can upload this in free articles sites like articlebase.com together with the refferal link. Uploading here is good or bad, I have no idea. This is interesting.
And yea, I am getting this payment only for my 45 mins effort. But that was not my goal, my goal was to establish myself an a brand and authority and I think I was quite successful. Now it is time to get those clients which is way more profitable.

So my suggestion to everyone would be, determine what your best quality is, something that you can help people with. It can be anything, right from teaching english or any other language or cooking or anything for that matter. Just hone your skills in that and start helping others.
This is nice. You can upload this in free articles sites like articlebase.com together with the refferal link. Uploading here is good or bad, I have no idea. This is interesting.

Devyani, I did not get you? Why would I upload it to articlebase.com?

I wrote this as a forum post for you all people and the image I uploaded is my paypal account screenshot.

And what referral link are you talking about???
Hi everyone,

since everyone's goal here at Boddunan is to make money online (Full time or part time), I just thought I would start this thread that would serve as a motivation for those looking to make money online. To start with, believe me, making money online is not difficult at all. You just need a clear focus. It is no different than working online except that in online , the possibilities are limitless.

Anyways, in this thread, I would share an experiment I did recently and it was a huge success.

Experiment Details:

Two days back, I organized a webinar on "How to start an Online Business". The webinar was kind of a teaser and was only slated for 45 mins. Now here's what I did. I send the webinar invitation to 200 people and of them 112 attended. Now what I did was, I did not take any payment from them upfront like other internet marketing people do. I just said that if you learn something of value from my webinar and only if you are going to take action, then pay and that too only $5 as I am not doing this for money.

I gave my presentation and wrapped up the session in 45 mins and I thought there would only be a few who would pay 'coz once you get the product who pays. People like free. But I was wrong. Within half an hour I received payments from 42 people. Some of them even paid more as they thoroughly liked it. I am even getting mails from clients asking me to work on their websites and to consult them.

Observation:

If you offer something of value, people would definitely come to you. Be confident and look to satisfy customer needs first.

Conclusion:

It is time to take action. Don't ever think that you are not ready for it. You won't know unless you try. This was my first live webinar, if I had failed, I would have learnt from it and would avoid the mistakes second time around.

Proof:

I am not the one to boast or talk bulshit. So here is the proof for the skeptics.

Note: I am still receiving the payments. Also I have not described the experiment in great detail. I would cover that on my personal blog with tips and actions for you all. But for the time being this would suffice I guess.

Arun simply you are genius.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Arun sorry I misunderstood your post. I have gone through it once again. Just let me know if the payment is through cheque or only paypal.
Arun can we also have that one to watch which will help us also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hi Arun even I would also like to see that presentation. I am aslo keen to earn some money from online sites but not getting oppotunities or you can say I am not that much skilled for the sites moreover I have a regular offline job which keeps me busy all the day but certainly I would like to check it out if I could get something out of it. :)
Arun sorry I misunderstood your post. I have gone through it once again. Just let me know if the payment is through cheque or only paypal.

Devyani, only paypal as is evident by the screenshot. I don't give out my bank details in public. And also, most users prefer paypal, it is hassle free.
@Sasi and @Sanjeev

The presentation was on "How to start an online business". You guys won't find it helpful at all as this presentation was only meant for people already having an offline business and want to take it online or are ready to spend considerable amount of money to start their own stores online.

If I ever give a webinar on making money online, I would sure invite you guys over.

My bottom line for posting this was, no matter what your skills are, if you are ready to take action, you can make money. DOn't restrict yourself.
Thank you said by: Sasikanth, Sanjeev Gupta
Crystal clear to me,Arun, of what you are driving at! I have fleshed out the thing inside! Many thanks! :) :) :) :)
Thank you said by: Arun Jain
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.