Some people take birth in a poor family and some take in a wealthy family. :) Why is it so? :blink: Is there any connection of it with last birth or last life's karma?. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes there will be connection, according to the karmas we performed in the last birth , our birth will be now

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't believe so .This is unfortunate and no last birth or karma.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't believe so .This is unfortunate and no last birth or karma.

Then what may be the reason for it? :blink:
i dont think for entire life they will have same status. A poor one can become rich at any time or vice-verse. So nothing like karma or last birth is related for being poor or rich.
It was not the ours karma but our ancient ancestors fault if they settled well we also be happy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i dont think for entire life they will have same status. A poor one can become rich at any time or vice-verse. So nothing like karma or last birth is related for being poor or rich.

Not a big thing it is always possible that poor may get rich and rich may get poor but i am talking about the birth of a child in poor family or rich family how God decides it. :)
There is a connection between our karma to our birth. based on our karma our next birth will be .. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu

Not a big thing it is always possible that poor may get rich and rich may get poor but i am talking about the birth of a child in poor family or rich family how God decides it. :)

It's completely out of man's capability to find the exact system of birth. Even its said 'Marriages are made in heaven'- I don't know hoe true it is? If really all are equal in God's eye maybe everyone in the world can enjoy everything equally.

I think karma maybe one reason..according to purana's
That is like if you ask why some people born in Asia and while some others in Africa... That is matter of time the one who was seeded in a particular womb had to take birth there. They have no facility of an inquiry office to ask for the details of would be parents. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
That is like if you ask why some people born in Asia and while some others in Africa... That is matter of time the one who was seeded in a particular womb had to take birth there. They have no facility of an inquiry office to ask for the details of would be parents. :evil:

What exactly is the discussion all about ? :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.