Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You all know the matter Sanjeev......closing our eyes can't make the whole world dark.

I don't want to discuss that matter here again!!!! :) :)
Hoping you will understand me. :)

I understand you but you did not.Oh yes closing our eyes is not a solution we must keep them open to face problems. :)

I told you being over emotional in situations never is helpful one must learn to face them bodly. :) Hope you understand it now whatever problems you have you must put it in front of admin may be he would be able to understand it better as a member no one would be able you more in this matter.And in case you have done it than wait for admin to come till then you should continue. :blink:

Yes, I have told admin about present situation. He has responded to my mail. Hoping he will find a solution. After all he is the big boss. Isn't it?

Sandhya, since you have already made a few posts here, please continue to be active and take part in discussions. My own feeling is that things will look different in a couple of days when tempers and thoughts have cooled and you have had time to analyse the situation from every angle...until then why not be part of the community here since you have always been a very active member ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ushaji,
If some member hurts me this way, I am mature enough to handle that situation and forget everything. But, here, it's not the case. That's why. I also want to return to forum, but not like the same way I returned last time. i also have self respect and I can't tolerate even a little if I am punished in wrong ways.

Meera sandhu
Ushaji,
If some member hurts me this way, I am mature enough to handle that situation and forget everything. But, here, it's not the case. That's why. I also want to return to forum, but not like the same way I returned last time. i also have self respect and I can't tolerate even a little if I am punished in wrong ways.

I am with you and respect your thought.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
thanks ram bhaiya for starting this thread.as if emperors will quit like this even both are so good then how will it work.they both have posted very good posts and have always created the funny environment around.i wish everything get well soon.it was a tensed week hope next week truth wins and all sets well.. :) :)

a.s.
thanks ram bhaiya for starting this thread.as if emperors will quit like this even both are so good then how will it work.they both have posted very good posts and have always created the funny environment around.i wish everything get well soon.it was a tensed week hope next week truth wins and all sets well.. :) :)

I hope so

I will surely return to forums.....but two conditions.....
1. I want justice
2. Ceemji should also return :)

Sandhya: You are putting conditions Mamata Baneree style. I really love Boddunan and Forums. There is no condition in love (Koi shart nahi hoti pyar men). We cannot expect that everything will be smooth or as we like. We continue despite difficulties and issues.

Chinmoy says that he has other preoccupations that disable him from participation in forums. I understand this. Even five minutes occasionally devoted him to forum will mark his presence. I hope he will not fully quit but visit the forums as and when convenient to him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Gulshanji-
Sandhya: You are putting conditions Mamata Baneree style. I really love Boddunan and Forums. There is no condition in love (Koi shart nahi hoti pyar men). We cannot expect that everything will be smooth or as we like. We continue despite difficulties and issues. [/quote]
Yes she should understand this and should come back.All are working for self and in the way if anybody will make mistake then what can other do?
I like and love this site to gathered knowledge and to earn some pocket money.
Let Admin do their work and I am doing mine under rule and regulation which they already made.
Sorry If I said something wrong.

[quote]Gulshanji-
Sandhya: You are putting conditions Mamata Baneree style. I really love Boddunan and Forums. There is no condition in love (Koi shart nahi hoti pyar men). We cannot expect that everything will be smooth or as we like. We continue despite difficulties and issues.

Yes she should understand this and should come back.All are working for self and in the way if anybody will make mistake then what can other do?
Let Admin do their work and I am doing mine under rule and regulation which they already made.
Sorry If I said something wrong.[/quote]

We work collectively. So, nobody can claim that what he says is absolutely correct and must be accepted by all. Moderator, editor and administration may also be wrong some times and member's opinion could differ. Any one may have his views but the fact remains that final say is that of concerned authority- moderator/ editor/ administration, whoever that may be. I remember that shri Sabharwal, ex chief Justice of India once remarked- We are not always right. But we are final.

Sandhya has made her position very clear and many supported her. she is valuable member. She should respect moderator' authority, even if she views differently because some body must have final authority. I hope Chinmoy will not quit forums even if he appears occasionally. Sandhya should also continue despite her grievances. I am happy that Santosh Kumar singh occasionally appears in forums despite his busy schedule. But I am surprised about Abid's continued absence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

swetha is also absent for few days and I think busy.Abid also.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
[quote]Gulshanji-

Sorry If I said something wrong.

We work collectively. So, nobody can claim that what he says is absolutely correct and must be accepted by all. Moderator, editor and administration may also be wrong some times and member's opinion could differ. Any one may have his views but the fact remains that final say is that of concerned authority- moderator/ editor/ administration, whoever that may be. I remember that shri Sabharwal, ex chief Justice of India once remarked- We are not always right. But we are final.

Sandhya has made her position very clear and many supported her. she is valuable member. She should respect moderator' authority, even if she views differently because some body must have final authority. I hope Chinmoy will not quit forums even if he appears occasionally. Sandhya should also continue despite her grievances. I am happy that Santosh Kumar singh occasionally appears in forums despite his busy schedule. But I am surprised about Abid's continued absence.[/quote]

Thanks for your thoughts on this Gulshan!! People should respect authority which does not seem to be the case here! what I hate and is recently happening in the forums is that, like chinmoy rightly said, too much of chest thumping which inflates lot of egos, and this kind of attitude is damaging for anything! since I have questioned this attitude, I am seeing a lot of posts where direct assault is being against me and the resultant decrease in Karma. Now any fool can easily realize who is doing that, yet I am not about to respond to that directly as I am not so immature to stoop to that person's level of childishness! I am just waiting for things to cool down and to return to normal!

Re: Abid, I think he is very much busy with his job and as he also volunteers for a lot of activities like NSS and education programmes, I think that is why he is missing!
flowers_and_birds-3245_2012-06-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.