Rajat Gupta the Indian-born American who was born in Kolkata,distinguished himself as a brilliant product of IIT, made it big in USA by becoming the head of Mackinsay - the global financial giant faces the prospect of 25 years' jail term as the charges of 'insider trading' indulged in by him and his associates are proved against him. Why did he stoop so low? Abominably naked greed!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is so horrible!!! I guess we Indians are soon going to be dubbed as the greediest of all in the world!! First the disgusting commonwealth scam in front of the world and now this, other daily feature scams included!! Very shameful, why did he have to do that, he already must be earning an obscenely fat salary in the first place!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Looking at his wealth figures,he seems to be rolling in it,yet...!

Well, it looks like the more they get, the more they want!! :S

Even the jury which had as many as 8 women members and a few of them told the press that were looking for some kind of extenuating evidence against him to set him free but they found none and the evidence was too overwhelmingly strong against him!

Even the jury which had as many as 8 women members and a few of them told the press that were looking for some kind of extenuating evidence against him to set him free but they found none and the evidence was too overwhelmingly strong against him!

Oh great!! It just means how deep he was into all that mess, even then people did want him to be innocent!!

Oh great!! It just means how deep he was into all that mess, even then people did want him to be innocent!!

Of some US institutions,I have great regard for American judiciary and some of the greatest judgements have come from it!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.