Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lots of Automobile Company is making Car and Competition is very much in the market.

due to this competition so many new model cars are introducing in market daily. People attracted more towards car nowadays.. :cheer:

No one care about pollution.Come on Yar !! Create some eco-friendly car with huge speed,so that Pollution is reduced.

Already our engineering students invented a car which runs in water. but, this thing is not promoted by our government. :( :( :unsure:

Vinu
Lots of Automobile Company is making Car and Competition is very much in the market.

due to this competition so many new model cars are introducing in market daily. People attracted more towards car nowadays.. :cheer:

No one care about pollution.Come on Yar !! Create some eco-friendly car with huge speed,so that Pollution is reduced.

Already our engineering students invented a car which runs in water. but, this thing is not promoted by our government. :( :( :unsure:

Yes,i have seen that bike which can be run from Water,also it give us good mileage.
Government has to come up with this issue to control pollution.
Till any foreign company doesn't comes up with this alternative,Indian Government can't come up.No one will notice this issue.I bet you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,i have seen that bike which can be run from Water,also it give us good mileage.
Till any foreign company doesn't comes up with this alternative,Indian Government can't come up.No one will notice this issue.I bet you.

yes you are correct ronark, may be soon a foreign company will come up with alternative... ;) ;) :)

Vinu

yes you are correct ronark, may be soon a foreign company will come up with alternative... ;) ;) :)

Why not Indian Comapany take patents from our indian student and buy the model and then make a perfect vehicle for us which can be eco-friendly and also pollution free.

Why not Indian Comapany take patents from our indian student and buy the model and then make a perfect vehicle for us which can be eco-friendly and also pollution free.

May be it is not done because of corruption also. :blink:

Vinu

I think that if they will stat making these type of vehicles they have a fear about success.
Tata Nano was launched,after that it did got so much success.
So,this is there.Very much companies are there which could take this risk.

I think that if they will stat making these type of vehicles they have a fear about success.
Tata Nano was launched,after that it did got so much success.
So,this is there.Very much companies are there which could take this risk.

yes, most of the Indian companies fear about success and they avoid taking Risk. ;) :whistle:

Vinu
I am sure if they try for one such vehicle made in our own country they would become successful overnight.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But I feel, now cars are more than bikes!!!

No. Number of cars is lesser than the 2 wheeler in the country as cars are costlier than the bikes/scooters. :)
sandhya is absolutely right, cars have increased. The praise of normal car has been available at reasonable cost so that a middle class family can purchase

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.