Lets try to get as many referrals as possible to make boddunan a 6000 plus member website.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope to see the figure touching this mark this month itself and we need just another 45 members. There are 5 days to go,I'll be very happy if it is achieved in this month.The fact is that the figures of the last few have been pretty ordinary and we have some catching-up to do.
I think still 5 days left in this month and we can cross the membership mark to 6000.It will be great achievement.I too try make some members.
Chinmoy sir it's not a big thing to cross a membership 6000 marks . The main concern is how many members among 5955 are active and doing work on boddunan. You can imagine this by seeing the REVENUE share of this month just 6-7 members are eligible for share till.It is much better having less hard working member than just increasing or large membership
@Rohit

I do agree that it is better to have a few hundred active members than a few thousand inactive ones! But the situation which worries us is when most of the existing members are absent and the number of new members registering remains somewhat stagnant.The revenue-sharing members would be less this months because of the fact that this is last month of the financial year and pressure of jobs tends to be very high at this time.
We are going to send a newsletter to all the members this weekend and hope the number of active people get increased.

I welcome any ideas/content that needs to be included in the newsletter.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I agree with Rohit. Most of the members are inactive. Only about 100 may be participating in some activity and not more than 20 are really active. Even if twenty five of the total members become more active, it will be a great achievement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Mr.Maverick,
Just offer some promotional activities for a week or month.Also send inspiring and motivating letters to all members.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Mr.Maverick,
Just offer some promotional activities for a week or month.Also send inspiring and motivating letters to all members.[/quote]

Thank you Abid for the ideas. We have started a newsletter campaign this week and we will continue with that and consider sending promotional offers as well

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Will all the members get this news letter or the inactive members only?Earlier some news letter was invited.Was it successful?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Will all the members get this news letter or the inactive members only?Earlier some news letter was invited.Was it successful?[/quote]

It will be sent to all the members. In fact it is already sent to few people and the remaining mails are in queue. The earlier mail was sent only to inactive members but it was long time back when we have 2k+ members on board.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.