Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All most all the online friend are Fraud.They only cheated you.Just escape from such type of friend.Today Facebook is creating a Dangerous situation...........

No, its not true. Yes, Facebook is a different thing altogether although not all bad is about it. It depends on how you appear to others, if you appear to be very emotional, sensitive and volunteer a lot of personal information, then obviously someone is going to try and cheat you!

I have 180 friends on Facebook and all are real, most of them are famous writers on different websites a few my former coworkers. How can I say they are frauds. They are with me for years although I do not go to Facebook but use it as a sharing/bookmarking site. That depends how you use it.

I am not telling the person you know but other unknown friends are not real .T hey must cheat you.........

Yes they may but that's the life is as one has to identify good people out of whole bunch. :)

But why should I trust wrong persons and their FR. I know who is right and who is wrong.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All most all the online friend are Fraud.They only cheated you.Just escape from such type of friend.Today Facebook is creating a Dangerous situation...........

No, its not true. Yes, Facebook is a different thing altogether although not all bad is about it. It depends on how you appear to others, if you appear to be very emotional, sensitive and volunteer a lot of personal information, then obviously someone is going to try and cheat you!

I have 180 friends on Facebook and all are real, most of them are famous writers on different websites a few my former coworkers. How can I say they are frauds. They are with me for years although I do not go to Facebook but use it as a sharing/bookmarking site. That depends how you use it.

I am not telling the person you know but other unknown friends are not real .T hey must cheat you.........

Yes they may but that's the life is as one has to identify good people out of whole bunch. :)

But why should I trust wrong persons and their FR. I know who is right and who is wrong.

hehehe... :laugh: but everybody is not wise like you some get bluffed by the wrong people. :laugh:
No, its not true. Yes, Facebook is a different thing altogether although not all bad is about it. It depends on how you appear to others, if you appear to be very emotional, sensitive and volunteer a lot of personal information, then obviously someone is going to try and cheat you![/quote]

I have 180 friends on Facebook and all are real, most of them are famous writers on different websites a few my former coworkers. How can I say they are frauds. They are with me for years although I do not go to Facebook but use it as a sharing/bookmarking site. That depends how you use it.[/quote]

I am not telling the person you know but other unknown friends are not real .T hey must cheat you.........[/quote]

Yes they may but that's the life is as one has to identify good people out of whole bunch. :)[/quote]
But why should I trust wrong persons and their FR. I know who is right and who is wrong.[/quote]

hehehe... :laugh: but everybody is not wise like you some get bluffed by the wrong people. :laugh:[/quote]

No- every one can understand what is wrong and what is wrong, this is very easy the way they write and behave. You see some of them show as if they are female but the way they behave clearly show their reality.

hehehe... :laugh: but everybody is not wise like you some get bluffed by the wrong people. :laugh:

BUt I really do not understand how and why people are compelled to accept friend request from unknown people!! I never even click on their profile if I get such a request on my facebook, I have kept it strictly for friends with whom I desire to maintain relations and do not accept from such friends who are only known aquaintances.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I know that, that is why I never sent/accepted an FR despite coming across many offers, despite knowing some of the common friends on their list. I know I would never be able to be there due to my other activities. I am there on Facebook for too long to have only 180. Of course, I have more than 3000 on one twitter a/c and mostly unknown to me.

I am also not comfortable in facebook. Most of them are unknown to me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have no time otherwise I am totally comfortable with them who are there on my list in Facebook although, I never answer to any one on twitter.

I have no time otherwise I am totally comfortable with them who are there on my list in Facebook although, I never answer to any one on twitter.

But many young star are using facebook for fun and chatting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But many young star are using facebook for fun and chatting.

Because they are in show business- they are making friends to become more popular. I am using Facebook in my own way- Sharing links to earn more.

I know that, that is why I never sent/accepted an FR despite coming across many offers, despite knowing some of the common friends on their list. I know I would never be able to be there due to my other activities. I am there on Facebook for too long to have only 180. Of course, I have more than 3000 on one twitter a/c and mostly unknown to me.

Even then 180 is too much one cannot give time to these 180 friends also. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.