The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, I warn you all and the new commers, please dont gain points by opening articles. It is really a bad manners and mainly dont be arogant to the moderators. it is bad on their part. For these reasons suraj kumar(Delhi dare devils) has got banned. If anyone doing so and behaving arrogantly with moderators they will have such punishment.

I hope everyone got it what am saying. So takecare, thank you

I object this and i have a suggetion if someone calls it a spamming then why admin don't take it seriously i think there is something which the site gains from it. :unsure:

It would be better if the rule is implemented that 1 point will be awarded when someone comment on the article which he/she opens may be then we can deal better with such cases. :)

But again i don't know what admin thinks. :)

Sanjeev,
I also have put forward the same suggestion some days before. By this way, spamming can be reduced very much. But.... :(

Meera sandhu
I see several issues here!!

First thing Sandhya, if you have to report about someone who is making points in that manner, there is the option of sending a PM to moderators, there is no need to be rude like that over a public forum. I expect much more from you than that. Do remember not to waste any more threads like this.

Also, Sunil and Sanjeev I expect a little more maturity from you guys! Do you all realize where this kind of discussions lead to? What does it represent to the world n general? There is something you should know that everyone is given a second chance here, so I am asking you to not make fun of the management at every point of time something like this happens. You should really watch what you all say here henceforth! I am locking this thread now and I want no more further similar discussions! If someone is spamming and you want to report it, use the PM option or send a mail.

Sandhya, I trust you too understand this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.