Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just wait for 1-2 days. You will get its proof from Ronark. He is the only person in my life, I replied, you have given me wrong time, as my predictions is nowhere matching your characters and also, I have predicted his star, according to his character. Of course, I will get its confirmation from his mother that she has given wrong time, sure :)

You are absolutely correct. I had given you a random time and you guess that right.
So,i agree to you in any way.

Yet, I would like to have a talk with you. Let me return.
@Sanjeev
You can know your star using sites....yet you have to visit a Jyothishi to know more. Better, you consult a good one..they are available in 1000's.
Whatever I have told about you, is based on my personal observations of many people belonging to star "Aswathy".
Ask Kalyani, what have I told about makayiram.... :)

Meera sandhu
Horoscope is just like a luck knowledge no one knows about it correctly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Many of us Indians believe this one. This place a major role in making of marriages.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Many of us Indians believe this one. This place a major role in making of marriages.

At least at marriages, people open their horoscopes :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hindu marriages by horoscope are not any way better than non horoscope marriages by other communities. Thus, horoscope is also just a formality without any meaning. Horoscope matching is no guarantee of success of marriage.

If horoscope has any meaning, I wonder why trains and planes do not run according to horoscope. I also wonder why horoscopes are not consulted for choosing business partners, directors, employees.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not believe in astrology ....

Visit here for free trial free mcx tips , commodity tips free also intraday tips
Hindu marriages by horoscope are not any way better than non horoscope marriages by other communities. Thus, horoscope is also just a formality without any meaning. Horoscope matching is no guarantee of success of marriage.

If horoscope has any meaning, I wonder why trains and planes do not run according to horoscope. I also wonder why horoscopes are not consulted for choosing business partners, directors, employees.

Of course done before starting business. Compatibility of stars is there. Normally not done with persons whose star comes on 3rd, 5th and 7th of the first person. Never marry a person whose star is 3rd from first.

Meera sandhu

Bang on! The sooner we get rid of it from our lives, the better!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
My husband's star is 5th from mine and according to astrology, we can't start a business together. We did it and later resulted in huge losses. After that I have decided, we two will never start a new investment or business together :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
2_2012-05-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
My husband's star is 5th from mine and according to astrology, we can't start a business together. We did it and later resulted in huge losses. After that I have decided, we two will never start a new investment or business together :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5th Star was not the problem - there might have been some other reason!! Think it up!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7208]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.