POETRY is a part of literature which express the ideas, thoughts and values of life in a symbolic and ironic way. POETRY is a lyric form and full of personified ideas. POETRY is to be written in a lyric or rhyme and rhythm way which can be sing so its nice to be hear. Sometimes prose becomes bored and readers can't get the proper meaning and depth of the content. In that way poetry persuades the readers to read and makes him delight by its use of FIGURES OF SPEECH and symbols. :) :cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Prose and verse both are relevant. Poetry is more for amusements and expression of feelings like love, patriotism, scorn rather than serious discussion on topics. Essays on various topics are better in prose form.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Deepak Kumar
I think the poetic form is one the best and beautiful forms of literature.There are various forms and classes of them.As far as content is concerned it can be infinitely varying - from most serious to absurd!!
I don't like poetry as i don't understand it :evil: but once i understand the meaning i love it. :laugh:
I love poetry but i can not create.Rabindranath's poem is my all time best.
2_2012-04-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am more notorious for my poems than anything else!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6511]}
i too wrote poems and i love doing that.. :)
i express my feelings through my poems especially when too much sad and when too much happy :)
0006_2012-04-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
i too wrote poems and i love doing that.. :)
i express my feelings through my poems especially when too much sad and when too much happy :)

Then you are raring to go! Post one!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6515]}
ok im going to write but its a sad poem of mine when i was feeling too low..

a.s.
I have posted my poem in a new thread. you can check there..

a.s.
Poetry express poet feelings.

Some poetry types are specific to particular cultures and respond to characteristics of the language in which the poet writes.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.