Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think that position will be good for all of us. Nothing will be measured in currency.
Money creations has created lots of problems in their entire world. Isn't it ?

Want to make each day Accountable

If money is not created means crime rate will become slow but not fully dissolved.

In money economy, thieves steal money. In non money, they will steal goods and precious articles and still rape women.

secondly, as I pointed in another post, a non monetary economy can be very primitive. You can have no large scale industries, trade. Consequently no sophisticated and modern weapons. In this scenario, you cannot survive. The advanced nations will use you as we use cattle. They may even kill us as they did to Red Indians in American continent.

Those are the valid points.. Surely even without money we can't stop crime completely. :(

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think to make the transactions system easier we introduced currencies otherwise it will be difficult to buy and sell anything. :)
I think to make the transactions system easier we introduced currencies otherwise it will be difficult to buy and sell anything. :)

Not only buy and sell. even manufacture in factories would be next to impossible. You won't be able to pay to the suppliers and workers. Thus you would not have even army equipped with modern weapons. Thus you would be living in primitive system and soon the other strong and advanced people would invade and enslave or finish you as was done to Red Indians.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Kalyani nothing will be measured but crimes can be measured. :) :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Not only buy and sell. even manufacture in factories would be next to impossible. You won't be able to pay to the suppliers and workers. Thus you would not have even army equipped with modern weapons. Thus you would be living in primitive system and soon the other strong and advanced people would invade and enslave or finish you as was done to Red Indians.

Yes Gulshan ji it would be a total mess up and we will reach many years back may be in stone age again. :laugh:

Yes Gulshan ji it would be a total mess up and we will reach many years back may be in stone age again. :laugh:

The advanced people will not let you live in stone age. They will enslave or kill you and capture your land and other natural resources.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The advanced people will not let you live in stone age. They will enslave or kill you and capture your land and other natural resources.

That's right people won't leave me and capture me and keep me in the zoo to make money for showing me in public. :laugh:
I don't know about it but I only know the best thing that brothers won't fight
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.