It is a Shakespearean quote. Any comments?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chimoy ji what you want to say , am not understanding. Can you please explain

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is in old English and in modern form the meaning would run like this- one must show less than what one has and talk less than what one knows!!

It is in old English and in modern form the meaning would run like this- one must show less than what one has and talk less than what one knows!!

Let me ask a simple question. Do you have MA in English literature, along with your Management degree? You are no.1 "shisya" of Shakespeare, no doubt :woohoo:

You should always show less than what's real and also speak less than your knowledge. i.e. We should be more simple than actually we are....
I think, I have become follower of that great personality :cheer:
13_1_230_2012-03-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Let me ask a simple question. Do you have MA in English literature, along with your Management degree? You are no.1 "shisya" of Shakespeare, no doubt :woohoo:

You should always show less than what's real and also speak less than your knowledge. i.e. We should be more simple than actually we are....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6435]}

Where is answer to my question????

Meera sandhu
This is excellent quote. A sound advice against arrogant display of possessions and knowledge.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
We have a Malayalam proverb, "Nirakudam Thulumbilla"
.......Fully filled pots never spills
Similar to an English one....."Only empty pots make noise"

"Maunam vidvaanu bhooshanam"
"Silence is the ornament of wisest people"

Meera sandhu
That's true a man learns by listening. He just shows his ignorance if he opens his mouth with knowing properly about it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And the person who speaks much without knowing much is often caught and has to bear the brunt.There is saying that if speech is silver silence is gold and people learn by listening to people. :)
[quote]And the person who speaks much without knowing much is often caught and has to bear the brunt.There is saying that if speech is silver silence is gold and people learn by listening to people. [/quote]
This is all time true.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.