The meaning and level of satisfaction varies from person to person. What is your take?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Satisfaction results from attainment of goals, ambition, desires, expectations. It is not feasible to get everything that you desire. You may do your best but other may not cooperate. Mostly Dissatisfaction arises from friends and family not acting as you wish.

Personally, I am satisfied. I do not expect that others- friends or relatives would do what I want. I can do what I like. Hence, there is no question of dissatisfaction.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Satisfaction for me is when i complete things like i have wished too. :)

Satisfaction level of a person differs from person to person.For same thing someone may have set it higher and someone may set it lower. :)

Like i am satisfied with the salary i am getting presently with my offline job and the person in same organisation at same level may not be satisfied with the same salary.It depends on person to person. :)
I always set goals in my life. If I can not achieve them despite my best efforts, that is my idea of being unsatisfied.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Satisfaction level of a person differs from person to person.For same thing someone may have set it higher and someone may set it lower. :)

Like i am satisfied with the salary i am getting presently with my offline job and the person in same organisation at same level may not be satisfied with the same salary.It depends on person to person. :)

Well explained. Really nice.
Yes, we fix our own levels. How much lower it is, that much satisfaction we get. Isn't it?

I don't want everything in the world. But a peaceful life, where I can live without begging from others and good health for my family members, with a few friends to chat will really give me a lot of satisfaction for sure

Meera sandhu
satisfaction will vary person to person.
I feel satisfied if my work has been done in my desire way without delay.

Vinu

Well explained. Really nice.
Yes, we fix our own levels. How much lower it is, that much satisfaction we get. Isn't it?

I don't want everything in the world. But a peaceful life, where I can live without begging from others and good health for my family members, with a few friends to chat will really give me a lot of satisfaction for sure

That's right Sandhya to have peace in life is may be your satisfaction and there are people too who like to have adventure only may be they feel satisfied with it. :)
Yes it is true that it depends upon person to person. I have seen many have no expectation.They become satisfy whatever they get.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes it is true that it depends upon person to person. I have seen many have no expectation.They become satisfy whatever they get.

But that's not good people should be ambitious as then only he may reach somewhere.No goals/ambitions will take him to the bottom. :)
The big things in life won’t necessarily be just the things we do, but also the things that happen to us. Karma is our right, result is some where else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My idea of satisfaction is this:
Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it.~~~Margaret Thatcher

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.