Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to purchase fastrack watch from my first check of Boddunan...............
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I thing to get Rs 750 you must have minimum 500 forum posting.

Yes..... the simple logic is that any active member of forum can request for an early cheque. I have done this time and it's released, though I not received yet. Waiting....waiting....

That means you have already received three cheques---Wow! what a great performance.

Third cheque not reached my hands yet....
Now onwards, I may reach that threshold slowly, sure :)[/quote]

It looks you are busy with your novel anyways you will reach payout at least even though it will be a slow than the last ones don't worry. :)
It means that if i complete 500 post in forum section i receive my cheque..........
It means that if i complete 500 post in forum section i receive my cheque..........

Read the guidelines carefully no where it is written.You must reach 1500 INR in your account to be eligible to get cheque from this site. :)
Ya i know from upper discussion i think so thanks for clearing my dought....................
Chandan you are working hard and you will get first soon.Advance congratulation from me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks sir and i try to standup on your expectation...................
If you are active on a Forum and You have 750 rs in your account you can request a payout...........
If you are active on a Forum and You have 750 rs in your account you can request a payout...........

But they require a solid reason for withdrawing amount before 1500/. :blink:

But they require a solid reason for withdrawing amount before 1500/. :blink:

But you have more than 1500/ why should you ask you shall get it any way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.