World's best enemies were once world's best friends. Is it true?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is better to d3scribe as 'rivals' instead of enemies. It is rightly said that there are no permanent friends or enemies. There are only permanent interests. Once England and France were considered as enemies or rivals. But second world war brought them together. Russia and U.S.A. were allies in second world war but they became bitter enemies later. Russia and china were both in communist block but ideological differences made them each other's bitter critic and enemy.

Accordingto Chanakya arthashastra, neighbors are potential enemies and countries with common neighbors are friends. This explains why India and Russia (former soviet Union or currently C.I.S.) are friends. Both have china as common neighbor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sandhya i didnt understand what this means.Can you explain please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is good word as indicate that nothing is permanent.Everything changes its states from one form to another.As Gulshan Sir Told that very nicely about the changing state of everything by giving examples of different country relation.
Sandhya i didnt understand what this means.Can you explain please

Sarala, I am saying...Only a loved one can hurt us most. isn't it?
So, if our most sincere friend hurts us, it can sometimes lead to a great disaster. Isn't it? They can turn great enemies, to that extreme also.

Meera sandhu
Ya we can aasume that by taking a well famous example of India and pakistan who were ever a part of one country but now are divided in two nations and pakistan assumes India as its enemy however India not.
Ya we can aasume that by taking a well famous example of India and pakistan who were ever a part of one country but now are divided in two nations and pakistan assumes India as its enemy however India not.

Best Example :woohoo:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think Australia and new Zealand also....

Meera sandhu
haha what do u mean by best enemy...........my best enemy would the weakest enemy coz i can win easily then.........hahaha best enemy like best friend's
In my life most of the people behave as enemies to me. So All are best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You think so, as far as I can think there is nothing like enmity between the great friends ever. They may differ on a few points may fight with each other but when it comes to mutual interest they almost always unite.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You think so, as far as I can think there is nothing like enmity between the great friends ever. They may differ on a few points may fight with each other but when it comes to mutual interest they almost always unite.

Sunil,
I am not telling of present case.
Read it once again and quote your answer.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.