Sometimes you may be in a difficult situation. But, unexpectedly, a stranger may come as God's messenger and he gives you his helping hand without any expectation. Sometimes such a helping hand can change your life too.
Did you ever met such a stranger in your life?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Till now I have never came across such a situation. In case of help, my parents has always been with me. They are my God.
I am also thinking to find it, since I have post this question, whether such a person has come to my life.
I may get an answer as this discussion progresses. You also think, Devyani. Refresh all your memories.....like Aladdin did with that magic lamp years before :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is really a great thing if we are able to remember such a person , who have helped us years before.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya as you said. i like to tell one incident which happen to me a few years back.

On my BCA exam hall, i was thinking answer for the questions and i didnt get any answer for my questions.On that time a Stranger who is next to he gave me a help by showing answer for those questions. this help me to get good score on that exam. so, on that time he is a god's messenger for me.

Vinu
Such situation are very real in life.These thing cannot be happen very easily.I am one who never face such a situation in my life till Now but i want that some stranger come in front and help me.
Yes I met one such person who lives in London, she is basically from an African country but settled in UK for may generations. She gave me many tips to work online. I am there on most of the sites due to her. She is my mentor in all respects.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I met one such person who lives in London, she is basically from an African country but settled in UK for may generations. She gave me many tips to work online. I am there on most of the sites due to her. She is my mentor in all respects.

Sunil, why dont you be a god's messenger for me :p
I too need some sites to work online :)

Vinu

But you never told me this before. :woohoo:

It never happened with me in the past :) .I don't talk to the strangers. :laugh:
She is no stranger, she taught me every thing about sites and how to do things on line. As a matter of fact I am her ref on most sites, without her knowing it. I took them from various sites.

Now a stranger has become my angel and I think, many changes are going to happen in my earnings :)
5_2012-03-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sunil, why dont you be a god's messenger for me :p
I too need some sites to work online :)

That really is a tough task, this takes lots of efforts to succeed online especially as writer you mus learn basics. This is easy to write but difficlt to market them if you are not aware about SEO.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.