It is good to hate other because he is not as you.what your thought.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
Bob Marley

smriti
[quote]Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
Bob Marley[/quote]
Nice quote used.We should not hate any.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not hate some one because he is not as you. You may hate some one because he is as you are. This is because he is your rival. A doctor may hate another doctor and a lawyer another one because of rivalry. Also, you may hate some one for being too inferior to you. You may hate some one because he is troublesome to you. The issue of human relations is complex one and is not feasible to state all reasons for love and hate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hatred only betrays a negative mindset.Let there be a world free of this!! A mind which is infected with it, is rotten and almost beyond redemption!
we should not hate anyone because he/she is not like you. Because every one has his own personality. So we dont need to hate others.

Vinu
Mohammad I think we should have strong reason to hate someone. We all are different, our name and identity is different. The person whom we love is also different from us. Thus, hatred does not mean to hate someone who is not live us. This is childishness.
Devyani many people Are not thinking like you and thinking like you person must be a kind hearted and strong person.There are many people who don't want to sit with a person who are not like him.
Actually , alam I didnt understand what you want to ask.
The forum you mentioned here, I understood this that you hate yourselves.Is it right?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't recommend it as in most of cases we start loving those persons who are exactly opposite in nature from ours.
Can any one explain what this forum about ? I didnt understand at all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.