I received My first check after a long waiting . I am so happy to see that one. I waited for 6 months exactly with out writing one article also. Now I am very near to my second check. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Woh! that's amazing. Congrats! and Congrats! again for the next check in advance.
Congrats to you! Hope that drives you to work more purposefully!
Congrats for your first Cheque it may be a happy moment for you as you work hard on boddunan as from the beginning.
Congratulations Sasi. Let it motivate you to earn more and more cheques in the distant future.

Meera sandhu
Congratulation Sasi for your achievement and you are a very good friends so hope all success in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Many congratulations on receiving the first cheque!! Well done and keep working purposefully!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation Sasikanth. I wish you all the best for further journey in boddunan. And you have more achievements.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congratulation Sasikanth for your first cheque. Do,get your second cheque quickly.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congrats sasi for your first cheque and Also for your second cheque in advance. Hope it will motivate you to work hard.

Vinu
I think Sasi has gone to arrange a party for boddunan members after receiving cheque.where are you my friend?

[quote]Sasi check the spelling of cheque in heading please.[/quote]

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.