Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Besides following blindly may lead to following some one you never intended to follow. Therefore better following some one with open eyes is the right way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya but we can follow the foot steps of great people or who achieved what we want to achieve.There is no harm in it. :)

We should only be inspired from them.....but never follow them blindly. If so, sure, we will never be able to leave our own distinct foot prints, after we have gone. Only the replica of an already lived personality.
Each person should have his own identity......even if he inspires from many. After all, all persons won't be efficient in all matters

Following foot prints means inspiration only. :laugh:

Come on no one can follow someone blindly one can only follow someone's good/bad things. :laugh:

Yet, some people are there who follow others blindly.
We have a proverb, "Mumpe gamikkum govu thante
Pinpe gamikkum bahu gokkalellaam"
Meaning......If a cow leads from front, all other cows will blindly follow it :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya but we can follow the foot steps of great people or who achieved what we want to achieve.There is no harm in it. :)

We should only be inspired from them.....but never follow them blindly. If so, sure, we will never be able to leave our own distinct foot prints, after we have gone. Only the replica of an already lived personality.
Each person should have his own identity......even if he inspires from many. After all, all persons won't be efficient in all matters

Following foot prints means inspiration only. :laugh:

Come on no one can follow someone blindly one can only follow someone's good/bad things. :laugh:

Yet, some people are there who follow others blindly.
We have a proverb, "Mumpe gamikkum govu thante
Pinpe gamikkum bahu gokkalellaam"
Meaning......If a cow leads from front, all other cows will blindly follow it :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Those who follow some one blindly don't have their own minds.No two person can be similar its not necessary that if you have some potential i may too have it so we should know our limitations and our strengths. :)

Those who follow some one blindly don't have their own minds.No two person can be similar its not necessary that if you have some potential i may too have it so we should know our limitations and our strengths. :)

Best example is our studies......how much brain are we putting to add new ideas.... just mugging up what others have already told and vomiting into the answer sheets. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Best example is our studies......how much brain are we putting to add new ideas.... just mugging up what others have already told and vomiting into the answer sheets. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Sandhya this is ttre and this continues till 7~8th standard but after that you have to do something better than mugging otherwise you can't get good scores. :laugh:
I have so many ideas bubbling in my mind about doing some thing for the society. I am planning to give some of it back to them what I got a plenty.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No one should not follow anyone blindly.We can follow only the ideology of him/her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have so many ideas bubbling in my mind about doing some thing for the society. I am planning to give some of it back to them what I got a plenty.

planning to give some of it back means you took it from them and now returning back not a big thing. :laugh:
No one should not follow anyone blindly.We can follow only the ideology of him/her.

Yes....you may lose yourselves somewhere...even without your knowledge :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
We have to do such activity in our life that after leaving that place you will be remembered by everyone......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.