Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have taken it and good and tasty for children,It is also available in our town.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i had not yet heard about peanut butter before...but seeing the replies i am feeling of having a taste of it....

smriti
[quote]@kalyani

Glad I could remind you of it! I just want to know is it okay to have it right?

I actually like Nutella Hazelnut-cocoa spread which is very yummy and i was planning to buy the peanut butter......you must try that spread too [/quote]

Of course Swetha, you can eat it as much as you want, provided you don't have any allergies to peanut, it is very nutritious and contains a lot of iron and vitamins. I will try Nutella hazelnut cocoa spread, just reading the name is making my mouth water, is it sweeter in taste, by the way?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]This is the first time am hearing about this peanut butter. Can we make at home. [/quote]

Yes, Sarala, it can be made at home although taste will slightly differ from the one available in market!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

kalyani ji, just try it once, you will feel as if you are swimming in hazel nuts and chocolate

The reason i chose hazel nut is it is rich in vit B6 as well as the combination of chocolate is so yummy, you will feel someone has gifted you 1000 chocolates :)

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha can you please tell me how to prepare it in home itself.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala, i generally dont prefer you make it at home as it will be of different taste.

However, i have this video you can watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDNxGBFt0mU

Swetha Shenoy
I like peanut butter. I eat this with chapati and bread. I like crunchy flavor most.

Be positive
I heard and also tried peanut butter but I didnt liked much. Yes it is nutritious for kids and young adults but not for older people. Peanut has more cholestrol so it may not be good for adults.
i tried crunchy peanut butter for one week and i dislike it totally

It has thrown my digestive system in jeopardy !!!!!!

:( :(

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.